- Rajasthan Secretariat Employees Union
01 सचिवालय इतिहास में पहली बार सचिवालय कर्मचारियों एवं अधिकारियों को मिलने वाली स्पेशल-पे में लगभग दोगुना वृद्धि करवायी गयी।
- Contact Us - Rajasthan Secretariat Employees Union
contact us shivji ram jat president rajasthan secretariat employee union, rajasthan, jaipur 7128, north building, secretariat, jaipur
- Rajasthan Secretariat Employees Union|Jaipur|Jaipur GPO . . .
Contact : 0141 4800000 Our Startup FinanceMeNow, a Dial Me Now Online Pvt Ltd venture, is perhaps India's most comprehensive neutral online marketplace for loan products and related services It's all about financing, funding, borrowing lending
- ContactInformationDirectoryeng - Rajasthan
Contact Us; DOP Directory; Home >> Secretariat Telephone Directory Other Important Telephone Numbers Government Secretariat, Jaipur Rajasthan This website
- Pension woes: Rajasthan government likely to revert to old . . .
Pension woes: Rajasthan government likely to revert to old plan In election year, the state is aiming to woo lakhs of government employees whose ballot could go a long way in deciding the assembly poll outcome
- Rajasthan State government employees’ struggle for their . . .
On 3rd July, protests were held in Hanumangarh District with the 11-point charter of demands A meeting was held, led by Shri Hanuman Prasad (All-India Vice President Lok Raj Sangathan), Jagdish Dhaka (President, Rajasthan Teachers Union (Progressive)), Amarsingh Saharan (State President, Agricultural Paryavekshak Sangh)
- Raj employees union strike enters 7th day, govt work . . .
Government works were affected due to the ongoing strike by employees of Rajasthan State Ministerial Employees Union, which entered seventh day today They have been demanding the grade pay of Rs 3,600 and pay equivalent to state secretariat employees
- Rajasthan ambulance service strike intensifies- The New . . .
The ambulance service employees resorted to the strike within days after the March 16 notification, which has declared the 108 emergency service, 104 Janani Express service and the base ambulance service as part of the essential services under the Rajasthan Essential Services Maintenance Act (RESMA), 1970