- Holiday - definition of holiday by The Free Dictionary
Define holiday holiday synonyms, holiday pronunciation, holiday translation, English dictionary definition of holiday n 1 A day free from work that one may spend
- Legal holiday - definition of legal holiday by The Free . . .
Define legal holiday legal holiday synonyms, legal holiday pronunciation, legal holiday translation, English dictionary definition of legal holiday n A holiday
- Holiday | Definition of Holiday by Merriam-Webster
Define holiday: holy day — holiday in a sentence
- Holiday - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of holiday written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count
- holiday Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
holiday meaning, definition, what is holiday: a time when someone does not go to work or school but is free to do what they want, such… Learn more