- Holiday | Define Holiday at Dictionary. com
Holiday definition, a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person See more
- Holiday | Definition of Holiday by Merriam-Webster
Define holiday: holy day — holiday in a sentence
- Holiday - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of holiday written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count
- Holistic - definition of holistic by The Free Dictionary
Successful environmental design takes a truly holistic view, where each component is reconciled with other components, and with the institution's goal and vision for
- Resort - definition of resort by The Free Dictionary
re·sort (rĭ-zôrt′) intr v re·sort·ed, re·sort·ing, re·sorts 1 To turn to or make use of a person, strategy, or course of action for help or as a means of
- What is tax holiday? definition and meaning . . .
Though consumer spending is expected to grow this year, the predictions for holiday sales are lower than last year's rate of growth, making it vital to seize upon