- Retire - definition of retire by The Free Dictionary
a To move away or withdraw, as for rest or seclusion: The guests retired to the living room
- Retire | Definition of Retire by Merriam-Webster
I want to be healthy when I retire She had to retire during the first set because of a muscle strain The Navy is retiring the old battleship The manufacturer plans to retire that car model in a few years The team is retiring his jersey number in honor of his great career
- Retire definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Retire definition: When older people retire , they leave their job and usually stop working completely | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Retire Synonyms, Retire Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
Seen and Heard What made you want to look up retire?Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible)
- Withdraw - definition of withdraw by The Free Dictionary
a To discontinue the use of a drug or other substance, especially one that is addictive
- What is free market? definition and meaning . . .
Where buyers and sellers can make the deals they wish to make without any interference, except by the forces of demand and supply A stockmarket comes closest to this ideal
- Anchorite | Define Anchorite at Dictionary. com
Anchorite definition, a person who has retired to a solitary place for a life of religious seclusion; hermit See more
- Enough - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of enough written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels